Helvia’s conversational end-to-end solutions transform Experience Management, creating the new standard in HRMS.
The latest trend in HR tech is to 'hide' HR tech!
New technologies in the workplace have resulted in a dramatic shift of HR systems (HRMS): an increasing number of corporate processes are now operating within "work chat" communication systems, such as Microsoft Teams, while fast and automated self-service is the status quo for employees.
In the post-pandemic era, more than 40% of the world workforce is now "deskless" and the requirement is for the HRMS to also "disappear". The trend is the "disappearing HRMS" - we just talk to the HRMS, without having to really connect to it. Instead of looking for the information we are interested in across multiple and often disconnected applications, chatting with a digital assistant (chatbot) has the advantage of being direct and interactive.
Conversational interface and AI for great employee experience
Helvia utilizes Artificial Intelligence (AI) and interaction through a digital assistant (chatbot) to offer an A-Z solution to cover the needs of the employees and those of the HR department.
- A wizard for employees! The digital assistant is an "HR wizard", available in work chat communication systems, such as Microsoft Teams, which can talk to any employee at any time they need information.
- The Employee Handbook that speaks! The digital assistant gives quick answers to many common questions 24/7, guaranteeing employee satisfaction and saving HR team's time!
- The HRMS disappears! The digital assistant is framed by a lean and easy-to-use HRMS that has the basic functions an organization needs: Time-off requests, Time-tracking, Ticketing, Inventory. Employees talk to the chatbot about all their needs and the chatbot acts as an intermediary to process requests and approvals!
- The voice of HR! The digital assistant simplifies communication between employees and management, becoming the sole interactive channel for each employee. In addition to managing requests, it is also there to understand the mood of the employees through periodic quick polls. The digital assistant has the ability to gather information through tried and tested solutions for mood pulse, eNPS, and free-form feedback.
- Meaningful analytics in the hands of HR! The digital assistant is the right hand of the HR team. With aggregated data that helps in monitoring and planning the strategy for an optimal employee experience.
Helvia XM Platform for citizen developers
Helvia's Employee Experience solution is available, at enterprise level, through the Helvia XM Platform, a no-code experience management administration platform. With an arsenal of powerful, yet easy-to-use tools, the platform enables professionals with no programming knowledge to create personalized experiences for employees, tailored to the needs of any organization. Administrators can easily create functional chatbots within minutes, to serve various purposes, across multiple channels, such as Microsoft Teams, Facebook Messenger, websites, and more.
Interested? Find out more about Helvia's Employee Experience solutions here or contact us to book a demo at email@example.com.